i listened to this song everyday we were broken up. everywhere i walked; while sitting in coffee shops, watching people come and leave; while sitting on grassy fields of cemeteries; even laying in beds of other boys. you made me a mix tape of sad dark wave songs hoping they’d make me happy. i listened to the tape and it was almost like we’d broken up long before we left each other. we listened to the tape together when we tried to reconcile and it was like sharing a broken feeling with someone who didn’t want to admit that they related to the emotions. i had alrdy lost you long before you decided to leave. altho we are friends now, when i listen to this i only feel the same cold emptiness i gave myself months ago.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave." -Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)